poniedziałek, 31 stycznia 2011

Several ideas for my day-cycle

Hi there!

It's so good to wake up in the morning and dont feel the need to check facebook and/or others comunicators. I'm feel now very well with my yesterday decision and I smiled to myself when reminded what I have done.

We have got 31 January. I spent several minutes over what I could do today or about what write something here. And I have an idea. As I wrote yesterday i want to change some things in my life, so the first step will be order my day and my activities during day/every day.

 - I will read english dictionary page by page, one page by day. I'll write words that I didnt know and put them on my pin board.

 - I will go outside for minimum 1 hour (walk,run or ride a bicycle).

 - Also I have to take care of my body/condition so I will do some exercises.

 - I will read one article in english and few more in polish.

At this moment is enough.

I read last time about passive income. It's great idea. I have to think about it, any extra cash will be great at this moment (hmm it always be great).

Ok, It's time to take my life and day in my hands.
Cheers for everyone!

3 komentarze:

  1. Najlepszego stara dupko :*
    ~siostra K.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Happy Birthday to youuuu :) Yeah, that's me again ;)

    Well, for me english dictionary is similar to learning a typing on keyboard without lookin' with an software. You should learn english with a little bit of fun. Watch movies, tutorials, read a books about graphic, let's download a newest Playboy issue. I have been still learning but movies have helped me a lot. I can understand some songs from the radio, I understand almost every word in cg tutorials, because trainers english is really simple.

    Thanks for your reply in first post, I'll be in touch with you.

    Your Padawan of course :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. belated but heartfelt wishes ;]May all your wishes come true. Happy Birthday!

    OdpowiedzUsuń