niedziela, 30 stycznia 2011

New idea!

Just few hours ago i got new idea what can I do with my life. In two weeks i will move to Belgium. Together wit h my girlfriend, my wife in future. We are moving there, couse we can get there good payment job. Right know we need a lot of money, we have huuuge debts. But... everything will be allright.

Also, we want discover a lot of world. Not expensive hotels, but all other places in nature. I know we can do it, i know we can do everything what we want to do.

Last Saturday, exactly yesterday, we play new album of Grubson - young polish raper. His songs are very motivating to do something with your life.

And i just did first step. I removed my Facebook Page, my gg number (polish comunicator) and other few portals/forums. Also I sold my cellphone. I want use my time with mind, do few new things, learn something new (marketing? ebussines? something like that).

Tommorow I will be hot 21 ;). In my birthday I want do something different. Probably i will go somewhere on my foots, or ride a bike for few kms. Yes, I didnt do somethinig like this so often. So, right now its time to do them.

So, see you next time.

Ps. I'm sory for my english :)

4 komentarze:

  1. Oh capitain, my capitain :)

    You've decided to writing here in english, so I'm writing my comment for you in the same way. My english sucks too, but I'm your "padawan", hope we can understand each other ;)

    My time is melting so fuckin' fast, in front of me I also have some really important decisions. You have made fantastic decision, you will be live with your woman in quite safe country with chance for better tomorrow. Of course it's your life but If I were you, I would never go back here. There's no future, our country it's like sinking ship.

    Hope you will come back into gamedev, don't waste your skill which you already have. Before I'll make any step forward, in the same time I'm gonna create some commercial stuff. Simple adverts for press, banners and such. Everything in Photoshop of course.

    Best wishes for you and your girlfriend, hope some day I'll send to you an postcard from Norway :) Your brave make me so fuckin' optimistic. I don't know you pretty well but I feel you are good man.

    Sincerely
    Your Padawan :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Remember that practice makes perfect. I'm sure that after 3-4 months of blogging you will be skilled English writer/speaker ;)

    Your decision is right. I hope that more people will recognize that spending a lot of time with portals, communicators is just wasting time.

    Big Up My Friend :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Woody_Stylee:
    I feel fine now, but we'll see how it will in future. Hope I will win this fight. Hope my English skill will grow up!

    MichalPSD:
    I found one interesting gamedev company in Blegium. Will see :D. About postcard - you made me a great idea, I will write about this soon. Oh - dont remember send me mails with progres, i want see him!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I would like to know English as much as you :)
    Good luck in meeting plans.

    OdpowiedzUsuń