poniedziałek, 7 lutego 2011

It's time to prepare...

After few days I'm coming back to writing something for my blog. Currently I'm preparing for my second big travel - to Belgium. Together with my GF we will go there at something about 14/15 February. What is the reason of this travel? We have to earn a lot of money(a lot, a lot) to pay our debts. This is our most important goal at this time. 

Where are we exactly going? Aalst - This is rather small than big city - the population is something about  77,000 people. Almost 30km from Brussels city center. We will work there in bakery. I have never worked in a bakery, same like Ula, so for us that will be new experience !

That's will be our one way to achieve our goal. When we'll be there we have to save our money - our second way to pay our debts. Next - Ula can play guitar at weekends - I think, she can earn some Euro more - what do you think? A lot of fun and few Euro more! We'll also sell handmade jewelry - we have a friend who does such things.

And last but not least - I will work on my Passive Income. Hope it will work.

I think... Ula will write more aricles in "Our journey" tag. I mean - she will write in Polish and I'll translate it. She must start learning English - I'll take care of that. This is biggest mistake in her( her parents?) live. It's time to fix it.

We got a little plan of our trip to Aalst - with my friend we will go to Frankfurt... and then - who knows ! Time to enjoy travel.

Keep smiling ! 
ps. Soon I will write about our preparations for the journey

1 komentarz:

  1. Watch your back man and never give up! I've started my Photoshop training and discovered so many lacks in my skills. Honestly I probably shouldn't call it "skills" :)

    Send me an pencil from Belgium, I have been collecting pencils from abroad, since my sister gave me one from Ireland ;)

    Go go Power Rangers!

    OdpowiedzUsuń