piątek, 4 lutego 2011

My ideas for Passive income #1 - zaradni.pl

Welcome in my new series of articles. In these articles I will describe my methods of passive income. Every one method I just started or I'll start, so you can learn them toghether with me. Hope you will share with me/us your ideas in comment. 


At the beggining you should know that every passive income wouldn't work in couple of days. It is necesary a lot of time and hard work, but in the future you will have extra cash month by month. Of course if you don't become discouraged when after 2 weeks you will earn 2$ :). 

But wait a minute. What is exactly 'passive income' ? If you have got a job, you earn money for every hour you worked. If you made something, for example ebook, and you will sell it - that will be passive income. You getting money for work that you did only one time.
OK. Lets talk about my first attempt to get passive income. http://www.zaradni.pl - here you can earn money for writing advices. You get 1gr (0.01PLN) for every one display of your advice, so every 1000 displays you'll earn 10pln. You can withdraw money when reach 100PLN. You can write about anything you want. There are a lot of categories, I'm sure you'll find something for you.

Right now I will write there a lot of advices and soon post on my blog links to them. This is my first step to passive income. Little, first step. Keep your fingers crossed.

Cheers !

3 komentarze:

  1. I have never tried something like this, I have mixed feelings but maybe it will be helpful for you.

    Finally I can start pimping my skills :) I'm gonna to send you an email with some news.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Sure you have mixed feelings. But if you try it, and earn few pln's I'm sure you will change your mind. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Trurly zaradni.pl it's not good idea. Now you got 3-4zł about 1000 displays. If you want earn passive money, write in english in hubpage.com or something another site in english. If you found good keywords, you can get few dollars per month for one hub (article). Honestly, I didn't write anything for hubpages because my english it's not good enought (as you can see) but maybe i write my first hub in april
    ps:sory about mistakes

    Good luck !

    OdpowiedzUsuń